? ??????????????Floral Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1023 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Add Me!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 283 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

More LO's and weekend goss

Hi......I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend was good. Saturday was the usual washing and then we went over to visit Irene & Jeff. Stayed for dinner and had a lovely visit. Yesterday we went to Carindale and Mick shouted himself a massage, came home and he cooked a YUMMY roast pork for tea.

Here are some challenges that I did last week. The card I gave to Irene as she had a knee op last week. It was made for bonus SO $$$'s.


This LO was for SO $$$'s and I have made the card to a similar style as the LO.

And this frame was for Leanne's altered frame on SO. I have decided I am going to give this to Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas. Because the whole family (all 48 of us) are going to Mildura for Christmas I thought it would be awesome to set the tripod up and get a photo of all of us that the grandparents can put in the frame as a memory keeper.

More challenges have been set for this month. Not stressing too much if I dont get them done at the moment cause next weekend I am off on a retreat with the girls. Looking forward to it. Lochie will be in his element, a room full of 18 women, 1 little girl and him :)
Take care,
Love
Nene :)


0 comments: