? ??????????????Floral Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1023 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Add Me!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 283 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

More Scrapping

Hi All

Well I have been scrapping up a storm lately. I thank my stop smoking for this. Yep Mick and I have not had a smoke for 3 weeks tomorrow. Its been hard but not as bad as I thought. So by scrapping its been keeping my mind of smoking.

Well my little man has cut another tooth, 3 down, lots to go. I am pretty sure that tooth # 4 is also nearlly here. He has also started to combat crawl. He has a new nickname "slug guts". Seriously thinking about putting a cleaning cloth on his tummy and he can clean the floors whilst he is moving around :)


Anyway here are some LO's that I have done recently.


This one is for Scrabability Sketches. It was for DT Tryout sketch # 1.

This was also for Scrapability Sketches. This is for Feb Challenge called Scrapability Soup. There was certain things you had to do and they were use green, use paint, stitching, doodling & 2 photos, 1 had to be distressed.

This was for sketch # 2 for DT tryouts.


Feb sketchc challenge over at Scrapability Sketches



Another DT Tryouts LO. I love these photos of Mick & Lochie, especially the big photo, its just so loving.




This one is for Scrapping Outback Using the Feb "Challenge Yourself" kit.




And the Rusty Pickle challenge over at Scrapping Outback


Well I think thats most of the ones that I have done recently. We got set another DT challenge this morning to do a vintage/heritage LO. OMG!!!!!!! THis will certainly be a challenge as I have never done this style before. Have been on to Aunty Teresa today to email me a pick of the grandparents wedding.
Anyway enough rambling.
Love
Nene :)
xxxx






4 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely LOs.

Hope you little lad isn't suffering with his teeth.

AnnetteL said...

Wowee, you have been scrapping up a storm. Lovely layouts and congratulations on your 3 weeks with no cigs! WTG!!

Lisa Marsh said...

Hellloooooo! You said l had to say l popped it... So here it goes: "I popped in" :)
Cool blog by the way ;)

Seeya Lis

Nerrida said...

Well I don't think your layouts are boring at all (LOL), i think its great when you have lots to show! Love the handsome prince one - is that Tallebudgera in Burleigh Heads?