? ??????????????Floral Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1023 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Add Me!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 283 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Woo Hoo

Well after scrapping up a storm for the Design Team tryouts at Scrapability Sketches the DT was announced last night and I scored a spot :) I am a bit excited about this as its my first DT spot. Congrats to Deb, Lis & Bridge who also got positions and to all the other girls who tried out and are all getting guest DT spots. Everyones work was amazing and has made the gallery look fantastic.

Will be back later to update my blog properly with some LO's. If I dont get back til after Easter, I hope that the Easter bunny comes and he is nice to you :)

Love

Nene :)

xxxx

7 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Congrats Nene! Welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with you!
XXX

Sue said...

Well done Nene.

AnnetteL said...

Congrats Nene! Great news.

Jules said...

WoooooHooooo Congratulations I hope you have an awesome time on your very first DT....

Lisa Marsh said...

Congrats Nene!!! Im looking forward to it too.

Lis xxx

Trudi Harrison said...

CONGRATS Nene!!!

Bec said...

Congrats Nene!!!