? ??????????????Floral Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1023 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Add Me!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 283 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Had a good day today. We had a couple of visitors and then this afternoon I took the kids to the park so Angela could have a play. Bec & Mia meet us down there too :)

Finished this LO this morning for another bonus for Ladies place your Bids challenge on Scrapping Outback. We had to use a line from a movie for the title, hand stitching, paper rolling and a cluster of embellishments. I had thought of my title so I set Angela up in my shoes so I could get a photo to go with my title. I am really happy with the end result.


I hope that you all have a great weekend :)

Love

Nene :)

3 comments:

Bec said...

Love that Layout Nene!!!

Jules said...

I Love this LO to the House is so cute and the photo is just precious.
I didn't know you had a blog Love the blogskin very pretty...

Tracey Cooley said...

Angel is such a princess isn't she bet you had to twist her arm to put those shoes on??