? ??????????????Floral Abstract? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1023 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Add Me!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 283 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hi...............I thought I would share some of my recent LO's with you. Most of my layouts are done for challenges on Scrapping Outback, a very regulare website that I visit :)


This LO was for the Ladies Place your bids challenge on SO. This was a bonus round to earn extra SO dollars

This was for the October 4 Product challenge. You can only use the 4 products that Rachelle puts in the kit. You are allowed to add inks etc. This has proven to be quite the challenge some months.

This LO was for the November Rusty Pickle challenge on SO. The LO had to be a shape rather than just a 12x12 LO and bright colours were required. Think I covered it all :)



This was an extra challenge that was set while we were waiting for the new comp to start. We had to use a title of a song as out title and I chose "Angie" by The Rolling Stones as this is mums song for Angela and she loves to sing it.


And this one was the September Rusty Pickle challenge. Requirements were to use green and do a LO based on Spring.
Thanks for looking :) I have done heaps more but didnt want to bore you all too much with my first post of layouts.
Love
Nene :) xoxox




3 comments:

Bec said...

Nice..... Love it all.

Rachelle said...

Well Missie....this was out of the blue - didn't even know you had a blog????
Way to go!
Lovin' all your challenge work!
Rach

Debbie Lawrence said...

Woohoo, you are back into the world of blogging. Looks great.